Dr. Reginald Booker, a dentist at Royal Lakes Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is an authorized Invisalign provider. Invisalign has more than seven treatment processes that can cater to the needs of virtually all patients.
Invisalign clear-aligners are customized to perfectly fit into your routine life. These aligners are not only invisible but also comfortable hence you can be sure that they will not interfere with your day to day activities. With these aligners, you will gradually notice the transformation in the alignment of your teeth resulting in a more beautiful smile.
Maintain Your Regular Lifestyle
- Eat all the foods you love.
- Actively engage in your favorite physical activities and sports.
- Maintain your normal oral hygiene routine including flossing and brushing without having to worry about wires or brackets.
- No wires and brackets meaning less breakage, fewer emergencies and shorter visits to the dentist.
- The aligners are almost invisible hence unnoticeable by other people
Wearing Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Whether it’s a movie or your favorite glass of wine, Invisalign clear aligners are easily removable and virtually invisible so they won’t stop you from living your life to the fullest. You need to remove your aligners before eating and drinking but ensure you clean your teeth well before getting them back into your mouth.
- To get desired results, it is recommended that you wear your aligners for 20-22 hours every day.
- Invisalign Teen aligners come with compliance indicators with small blue dots to help parents monitor whether their teens wear their aligners as prescribed.
Replacement of Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Depending on your dentist’s prescription, you may have to get new aligners weekly or fortnightly.
- Additionally, you may have scheduled dental check-ups once in 6-8 weeks. During these visits, your dentist will examine treatment progress and you will be issued with the next set of aligners. Essentially, you will make relatively fewer visits to the dentist meaning that you will have enough time to live a normal life.
- You may experience some discomfort or tenderness when you wear a new batch of aligners. However, this is normal and the discomfort will go away in a few days.
Keeping Your Aligners Clean
- Wash your aligners when you take them off at night. You may gently brush them using a soft toothbrush to make them odor-free and clean.
- For hygienic, fresh and spotless aligners, always use the special Invisalign cleaning system.
Facts About Invisalign Clear Aligners
Align Technology, Inc. has over twenty years of practice and has over the years assisted more than 6 million patients. The company uses advanced technology to ensure its treatment options are safe, comfortable, conventional, predictable, and reliable.
Key Characteristics of Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Highly predictable by offering gentle but continual pressure on misaligned teeth.
- Designed from durable plastic that can tolerate repeated insertions and removals.
- Excellent tracking of tooth movement since the aligners can go back to their original form.